You can send us your questions, compliments, feedback, complaints or inquiries via various contact methods. Our main objective is to provide excellent customer service.
Your feedback is important to us. We continuously strive to improve our services. We publish annual patient feedback on our website. Please get in touch to provide feedback to our pharmacists. We respond to all written complaints within 3 working days of receipt.
Under NHS regulations, we are required to have specific arrangements in place when handling complaints. The process after a complaint is made is as follows:
1. complaints are dealt with efficiently;
2. complaints are properly investigated;
3. complainants are treated with respect and courtesy;
4. complainants receive a timely and appropriate response
5. complainants are told the outcome of the investigation of their complaint; and
6. action is taken if necessary, in the light of the outcome of a complaint.
To get in touch, please contact us via the methods below: